Monday, March 13, 2006

My first blog

I had been thinking of blogging for quite some time. The reason for blogging is completely personal. I'd like to put up some random stuff so that I don't lose them and so that I can share them with others more easily. Well the stuff will be mostly basic math trivia and computer related stuff though I don't really want to restrict myself about what I want to put in this blog right now. For example I might put up a few poems too. Or movie reviews. Anything. But then this is meant to be a serious blog and will be boring to most people.

Read at your own risk! :).

To the few friends who were asking me to blog for quite some time: Well finally, I'm here!

5 comments:

Dr Shanta Laishram said...

Definitely interesting Blog, Mac! Keep it up:-)

Btw, why not your blog in z mod p? Is your blog has only 2 characteristics?:-)

Vivek said...

Well, here are some (vague) reasons:

1. 2 is the smallest prime

2. Characteristic 2 is interesting in the sense that in most cases it's not interesting! :)

kate said...

:)
good to see you finally got around to starting your own blog!

btw, didn't see you on Holi....

Vivek said...

@kate

This is one of the reasons I'm scared of you! :). Actually I somehow can't enjoy being dirty anymore! :(. So I carefully managed to escape before anyone realised! :).

kate said...

hahahahaha.
you're scared of me? this is a new one...